This week, Amazon are looking to revolutionise High Street retail, Starbucks partners with Pokemon Go, check out some SEO trends for 2017 and see how the Dutch Police are using Augmented Reality to help fight crime. As ever, please tag and share anything you spot with #OMDFWD.
- Amazon launches the Amazon Go Store as “a new kind of store with no checkout required”
- Thousands of Starbucks stores just became Pokemon Go gyms
- Facebook has big plans for its enterprise social product ‘Workplace’.
- Some SEO trends to look out for in 2017 from Search Engine Land
- The secret to understanding user behaviour in the App Store
- A recently updated ‘Mobile is eating the World’ presentation from Benedict Evans.
- Dutch Police fighting crime with Augmented Reality
- How the NFL enables fans to watch game highlights in Virtual Reality
- Uber partners with Star Wars for the launch of Rogue One.
- The theory of ‘shareable design’. Alternatively known as ‘Why I can’t figure out how to use this app’
- Is artificial intelligence the future of customer service?
- How technology is impacting language
And finally, if you’re feeling ambitious but stuck for inspiration for Christmas…