In this week’s OMD FWD, bask in the glory of the latest curated digital news.
- WhatsApp to add peer to peer payments function to the app
- From order to delivery in 120 seconds? Amazon soft rolls out its ‘Instant Pickup’ programme
- Home to 48m users globally, Reddit launches its own video player to increase user retention (and presumably, advertisers).
- An interesting report on the UK growth of the beauty market and how ‘Makeup’ searches are up 300%
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas; how Seasonal Shopping starts this Friday!
- How Formula One attempts to tap into a new, younger audience.
- Eat what you like? How Heinz made social posts edible
- What is an ‘Actionmoji’? How the Solar Eclipse showcases the potential of SnapMaps
- How Nike made the outdated marketing scavenger hunt young again.