Hello and welcome to your inauguration of another weekly dose of FWD.
- Sprint, the US telecommunications giant, buys a 33% stake in music streaming service Tidal
- YouTube launches a new way to share videos with friends
- Snapchat adds offline behavioural data to its targeting opportunities.
- How Black Friday sales are beginning to steal market share from Christmas
- ‘Buy’ buttons are struggling to make the desired impact on social commerce…
- … how Amazon’s rollout of the virtual ‘Dash’ buttons may change all that.
- Baby on board? How to also expect a seat when you’re expecting
- Still sticking with your New Year resolutions? How a coughing billboard might enable smokers to keep smoke-free
- How wearables can reduce the risk of head injury in contact sport.