Welcome to the latest edition of FWD. With last week marking the end of Summer (sob), the aim is to improve your mood with a healthy of dose of digital Autumnal updates.
- What does $1.1bn allow you to buy? Enter Google, who have purchased HTC’s Pixel mobile division
- OK, well what does $16bn get you? Enter Intel, who have acquired a computer vision software (for autonomous driving purposes)
- Slightly smaller yet no less significant, Apple has changed the Siri IOS browser from Bing to Google.
- There is a new song that rules them all on Spotify
- The future of Britain demands for 25% more electrical capacity
- The latest Deloitte Mobile Survey, the UK Cut, has been released. Smartphone addicts, essentially.
- Rumours abound that Amazon is attempting to create a pair of Alexa compatible smart glasses
- Watch how Barmer, a German insurance company, has successfully engaged with a younger audience
- A new and beautiful wearable from Nike – the NBA connected jersey.