A flurry of updates from various social platforms, some insights into teen audiences, and the 17 factors for success in AI in this week’s edition of FWD.
- Facebook is trialling online food delivery, Instagram is trialling location and search for Stories and Twitter launched DM cards to drive bot discovery
- Google plans to kill last click attribution with a new suite of tools
- Amazon takes aim at Etsy with a new US focussed site for weddings
- The debate over content censorship on Google and Facebook could be settled by the courts as EU looks to introduce legislation.
- Know your streaks and deep likes from your ghosting? Insightful article deciphers the online habits of UK teens and one from across the pond where 50% of Gen Z ‘can’t live without’ YouTube
- Are the Gifs you are sharing actually ads?
- Why the video publishers who sell out their inventory are looking to increase engagement
- Brands are using influencers as content creators.
- Pepsi creates one of the largest Snapcode executions/campaigns with an ‘on can’ Snap-to-play game
- Depeche Mode turn over their Facebook page to fans
- Emerging tech could make these Hollywood sci-fi plots a reality.