On this week’s OMD FWD, prepare for your tweets to get longer, there’s a series of new Alexa-powered products, voice assistants are getting used more than ever, how to measure the success of your Facebook video and prepare for VR experiences when you head to your local cinema.
- Twitter has begun testing the increase of a tweet’s maximum character length to 280 characters
- Dyson announced they’re developing an electric car
- Amazon launches a wide variety of new Alexa-powered products.
- 40% of Millennials use Voice-Activated Assistants to carry out research into purchases
- Consumers exchange over 2 billion messages with businesses each month via Facebook Messenger
- 5 metrics to measure the success of your Facebook Video.
- Harvard and MIT have developed smart tattoos that can tell when you’re ill
- Bombay Saphire haswith Shazam to deliver an AR experience when you scan a code on the bottle with the Shazam app
- How the use of emojis in the new Jamie Oliver chatbot work so well
- AMC Cinema launches room size VR experiences.