Welcome to another shiny edition of FWD. This week, Snap goes public, YouTube launches a TV package, Amazon and Alibaba are preparing for an Omnichannel future and get ready to order a pizza from your shoes.
- Snap’s IPO on day one
- Google announces YouTube TV
- Facebook launches ‘Disputed News’ tag to combat ‘Fake News’.
- Why are people uninstalling your app?
- The current state of the VR market
- eCommerce giants are betting on an Omnichannel retail future.
- Who needs an app? Order a pizza from your shoes…
- This Smart rubbish bin turns your trash into a game
- Facebook launches ‘City Guides’.